4d3n Sydney GatewayWritten by Administrator
Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and Circular Quay are hubs of waterside life, with the towering, arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Gardens nearby. Sydney Tower's 268m glass viewing platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city, harbour and suburbs.
- Country: Australia
- Destination: Sydney
- Price from (MYR): 1,598
- Booking Period: Now - 30th September 2017
- Travel Period: Now - 30th September 2017
Day 1: ARRIVAL SYDNEY (No meal)
Upon arrival. Take your seat in coach (SIC) transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 2: CITY TOUR & BONDI BEACH (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Sydney Half Day City Tour and Bondi Beach. **no hotel drop off after tour. The rest of the day will be free at your own leisure.
Day 3: CHOICE OF 1 FULL-DAY TOUR (B)
Breakfast at hotel. One full-day tour of your choice :-
(299) Hunter Valley Wineries with lunch (Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun)
(284) Full Day Blue Mountain inc Featherdale Wildlife Park & Parramatta Cruise (Daily)**no drop off after cruise
(286) Port Stephens Dolphin Watcher (with 4wd & Sandboarding) (Mon, Wed, Sat)
(299) Hunter Valley Food & Wine Lovers with Gourmet Lunch (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun) Additional RM90/pax
Day 4: DEPARTURE SYDNEY (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at your own leisure until your transfer to airport for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur (SIC).
3 nights hotel accommodation
Return airport transfer based on SIC
Half Day City & Bondi Beach Tour on Day 3
1x Choice of Full Day Tour on Day 2
Airfare & travel insurance
All rates and itinerary stated above are subject to change upon final confirmation
Hotels quoted are subject to availability and similar property may be used
Other Terms & Conditions apply