4d3n Best Of MelbourneWritten by Administrator
Melbourne, Victoria's coastal capital, is a city of stately 19th-century buildings and tree-lined boulevards. Yet at its centre is the strikingly modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, restaurants and cultural events along the Yarra River. In Southbank, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is site of Arts Centre Melbourne – a performing arts complex – and National Gallery of Victoria, displaying Australian and Indigenous art.
- Country: Australia
- Destination: Melbourne
- Price from (MYR): 1,444
- Booking Period: Now - 30th September 2017
- Travel Period: Now - 30th September 2017
Day 1: Arrival Melbourne (No meal)
Upon arrival. Take your seat in coach (SIC) transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 2: Complimentary half Day Melbourne City Tour (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Half Day Melbourne City Tour (AM-381) *No hotel drop off after the tour. The rest of the day will be free at your own leisure.
Day 3: Choice of 1 Full Day Tour (B)
Breakfast at hotel. 1x Full Day tour of your choice :-
(396) Great Ocean Road Adventure (Daily)
(384) The Penguin Parade Tour - Penguin Plus (Daily)
(380) Sovereign Hill Full Day (Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat)
(382) Sovereign hill with Wildlife (Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat)
(344) Yarra Valley Wineries (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)
(399) Puffing Billy with Wildlife and Lunch (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)
(355) Puffing Billy with Wineries and Lunch (Mon , Wed, Fri, Sun)
Day 4: Departure Melbourne (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at your own leisure until your transfer to Melbourne airport for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur (SIC).
3 nights hotel accommodation
Return airport transfer based on SIC
Complimentary Half Day Melbourne City Tour on Day 2
1x Full Day Tour based on your preferred options onDay 3
Airfare & Travel Insurance
All rates and itinerary stated above are subject to change upon final confirmation
Hotels quoted are subject to availability and similar property may be used
Other Terms & Conditions apply