3D2N Hong Kong Free & EasyWritten by Administrator
Hong Kong is a city, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Vibrant and densely populated, it's a major port and global financial center famed for its tower-studded skyline. It's also known for its lively food scene – from Cantonese dim sum to extravagant high tea – and its shopping, with options spanning chaotic Temple Street Night Market to the city's innumerable bespoke tailors.
- Country: China
- Destination: Hong Kong
- Price from (MYR): 406
- Booking Period: Now - 15th September 2017
- Travel Period: Now - 15th September 2017
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - HONG KONG (No Meal)
Meet and greet by our local representative. Transfer to hotel for check in. After that will be free at your own leisure.
DAY 2: HONG KONG CITY TOUR (No Meal)
Start you day with a visit to Repulse Bay that was used in 1841 as a base by pirates and caused serious con-cern to foreign merchant ships trading with China. After that moving to Aberdeen Fishing Village that is locat-ed at Aberdeen Harbour in the Southern District of Hong Kong. Afterwards, visit the Bauhinia Square, jewel-lery factory & Chinese Herbs Shop. Then, enjoy the FREE Open Top Bus Tour & dismiss at Tsim Tsa Tsui. Then, free at your own leisure or make your own way back to the hotel. No hotel drop off when tour ends.
Day 3: HONG KONG - DEPARTURE (No Meal)
Free at your own leisure until transfer to HKIA for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
2 nights accommodation at your preferred hotel
FREE Open Top bus tour are fixed on Day 2
Return airport transfer based on SIC
Tour and sightseeing as per itinerary based on SIC
English speaking guide and driver
Return Airfare & Airport Tax
Compulsory tipping (estimate RM30/pax)
Travel insurance (estimate RM35/pax)
Terms and Conditions:
Note: Prices based on per person in Ringgit Malaysia
* The sequence of the itinerary may vary on the actual tour
- Hotel confirmation is subject to the availability
- Rates are subject to increase during Holiday Week/Convention Week/Peak Season
- In case of raining, Open top bus will not operate & no replacement schedule
- No swap itinerary is allowed
- Rates may vary depending on the currency exchange without prior notice
- **Shows free wifi
- 3d2n_Hong_Kong_Free__Easy.pdf (77 Downloads)